Products manufactured by Willow Way, are warranted for one (1) year (parts & labor) from the date of delivery, to be free from material defects in components and workmanship at the date of purchase, provided, however, the following products and equipment have different warranty period:
- All Bath Bomb molds are warranted for 120 days from date of delivery, and must be used on a Press made by SoapEquipment.com. Used in any other way or by any other method, automatically voids warranty.
- Soap cutting wire breakage is not warranted.
- Bucket, Drum Band heaters and Ball Valve Band Heaters are warranted for 180 days from date of delivery.
- Stamps, Bath Bomb & Soap are warranted for 120 days from date of delivery.
- All Tank Thermostats, Elements, Cords and Ball Valves are warranted for 180 days from date of delivery.
This warranty is “not transferable” and does not cover (i) cosmetic damage, (ii) damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, commercial use, or due to improper use, installation, operation or maintenance, (iii) modification of or to any part of the product, (iv) attempted service by anyone other than us or (v) running the equipment outside the parameters specified in our documentation.
Willow Way will pay shipping for 90 days from date of delivery to and from the purchaser’s address for Warranty Returns for equipment and products manufactured by Willow Way.
Bath Bomb Presses and Cutters are designed to be used with our molds and cutting frames. Using other parts or molds with these products will void warranty. Use of Bath Bomb molds, Cutting Frames and Soap Molds with other than Willow Way equipment will void warranty.
Weights shown are approximate and will vary depending on formula, pressure, oil, water, amount of material, coarseness of ingredients, etc. Thickness and height will vary depending on formula, pressure and amount of material.
NO RETURNS on Electrical items if used, i.e. Motors, Heaters etc.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN ABOVE, WILLOW WAY MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
WILLOW WAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR PRODUCTION OR COMMERCIAL LOSS IN ANY WAY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF STEPCRAFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Further, in no event shall the liability of WILLOW WAY exceed the individual price of the product on which liability is asserted.
Warranty Return, Repair and/or Replacement:
To properly diagnose a problem, please call our support department or send an email to [email protected] Please include as much information as you can in your email, including your location (state or time zone), photos and video, if possible. Our support technician will help diagnose your problem via email, phone or visually using Zoom, FaceTime, or Google Meet. Sometimes it is necessary for us to have “eyes” on the machine in action to help assess the problem.
Some products might only need a part or an accessory item removed and only that part or item returned. This will require you to disassemble and re-assemble the part or parts (instructions will be provided). If only a component part or accessory is needed, we will send you replacement parts or repair the item. This is decided on a case-by-case basis as most issues are unique. Our support technician will be available to answer any questions that you might have.
If your warranty issue cannot be repaired by sending you parts, then we will issue you an RMA form via email so you can ship the item back to us for repair. You are responsible for the return shipping cost, but Willow Way will cover the cost of parts and labor as well as the return shipping, via UPS Ground or USPS Priority, back to you.
We cannot send out a replacement before receiving your defective equipment and inspecting it to determine if it needs repaired or replaced. In some cases we can send out the replacement immediately once you have provided a valid credit card and signed an authorization form. Once the defective item is received and determined to be a warranty item, we will issue a credit to your card.
Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Willow Way, under this warranty will be, at Willow Way’s or its service center’s option: (1) shipment of a replacement part within the warranty period or (2) an RMA to return the item to Willow Way. Willow Way replacement parts used in product replacement may be new or equivalent to new. Willow Way’s obligations hereunder are conditioned upon the return of affected product in accordance with the Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedures as outlined above.
We shall not be liable for a breach of the warranties set forth above unless: (i) you give written notice of the defective equipment or products, as the case may be, reasonably described, to us within three (3) days of the time when you discover or ought to have discovered the defect; (ii) if applicable, Willow Way is given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice of breach of the warranty to examine such Goods and Buyer (if requested to do so by Seller) returns such Goods to Seller’s place of business at Seller’s cost for the examination to take place there; and (iii) Seller reasonably verifies Buyer’s claim that the Goods or Services are defective.]
THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE SHALL BE THE BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SELLER’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES AS DESCRIBED.
Third Party Products:
Products manufactured by a third party (“Third Party Product”) may constitute, contain, be contained in, incorporated into, attached to or packaged together with, the products manufactured by Willow Way. In general, body care and soap manufacturing equipment such as Soap Cutters, Soap Molds, Soap Oil – Candle Wax Heaters, Soap Stampers, Bath Bombs, are products manufactured by Willow Way. If you have a question as to whether an item is one manufactured by Willow Way, please contact us.
Third-Party Products are not covered by the above warranties. For the avoidance of doubt, WILLOW WAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (c) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (d) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
Cancelation and Returns (Non-Warranty)
- Order cancellation must be received within 12-24 hours of placing the order.
- Cancellation is not guaranteed until you receive an email confirming the cancellation of your order.
- Once an order has been entered into the processing system it cannot be changed and/or canceled.
- The deposit on custom equipment is nonrefundable once design work on the piece or project has begun.
RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED – email [email protected] to request a return.
- The Return request form must be received within 10 days of delivery, to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return instructions.
- We will not credit shipping costs for the Returned Merchandise; You must pay shipping to us.
- Not Refundable: Shipping, Any applicable Handling Fees, Any applicable Convenience Fees, Any applicable sales taxes, customs, duties, or any other import fees.
- If approved for return, and the merchandise is Un-USED; it is subject to a restocking charge up to 25% ($10.00 minimum). Any product that came in a Factory sealed carton or box that has been opened is considered USED.
- If approved for return and the merchandise is USED; it is subject to a restocking and refurbishing charge up to 50%.
- Once the merchandise has been received and inspected, we will notify you by e-mail or fax, the amount of Store Credit.
- Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return or store credit and will be returned to the customer. Customers must pay the cost of shipping.
- This return policy does not apply to custom equipment, which is not returnable.
IMPORTANT – NO REFUNDS ON BATH BOMB PRESSES