- Reduced Fumes: Lye Tanks sealed with a special gasket to reduce fumes and maintain solution strength.
- Increase Production: Make multiple batches of lye at once with our Lye Tanks – three sizes available!
- Save Time: Make large batches and store for weeks at a time with no loss of strength. Use in conjunction with our timer to begin heating before your day even starts.
- Quality Control: Guarantee consistent batches by heating lye to the perfect temperature every time.
- Durable Construction: Tanks are 304 Stainless steel, made in the USA. Guaranteed not to leak or wear out. Can withstand the strongest lye solutions without breaking or wearing out. Incoloy 800 sheath on the heating element for long life.
- The heating element and heat sensor are directly in the solution, making bringing the solution up to temperature fast and efficient.
- Heavy-duty, all stainless steel construction.
- Works in conjunction with our Oil Heaters and Pot Tipper for fast, efficient pours.
- Your Lye Tank is sealed with a special double seal gasket to keep fumes in and eliminate evaporation.
- See sample floor plans for the suggested placement of tanks.
- Place your Lye Tank on a timer to turn the tank on before starting work so that there is no time delay.
- No maintenance.
Lye Heaterboxes & Elements
|20 Gallon||45 Gallon||85 Gallon|
|Capacity - Liquid (liters)||75 L||170 L||321 L|
|Capacity - Weight (lbs)||160 lbs||360 lbs||680 lbs|
|Capacity - Weight (kg)||73 kg||163 kg||308 kg|
|Dimensions (in)||20.5" x 17.2"||25.7" x 23.0"||33.7" x 27.5"|
|Dimensions (cm)||52.0 cm x 43.7 cm||65.3 cm x 58.4 cm||85.6 cm x 69.8 cm|
|Standard Heating Element (1)||120V / 1500W||120V / 1500W||220V / 3000W|
|Standard Power Draw||12.5 amps||12.5 amps||13.7 amps|
|(1) All tanks available with 220V / 3000W heating element|